The Virginia Beach and Hampton Roads real estate market has experienced many changes in the last few years for buyers with the housing crisis, foreclosures, short sales, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac. You need the expertise of a Buyer’s Agent.
While some of the above real estate and home problems are terrible for Virginia Beach and Hampton Roads homeowners it does present opportunities for the buyer or investor.
With these real estate opportunities come challenges for the home buyer with Federal, State, and local regulations, disclosures, and a myriad of other issues.
REMEMBER – The seller’s agent represents the seller and not you. So before making that phone call from a sales ad or property sign contact your Buyer’s Agent to represent you – it costs nothing.
- Connect you with several local lenders to ensure you are ready to buy when the time arises. (Note: You may have your own lender, but consider a second opinion as it may save you thousands of dollars over the term of the mortgage).
- Provide you with Virginia Beach home information that is within your desires and price ranges.
- Provide you with the timeline when purchasing a Virginia Beach or Hampton Roads home.
- Give you the “honest details” when considering buying a foreclosure or short sale.
- Advice you on what you should consider before buying in a certain neighborhood.
- Prepare and explain the large amount of forms associated with the real estate contract. Connect you with a Real Estate Attorney if needed.
- Provide a detailed “Comparative Market Analysis” so you know the approximate value of the potential home you may be purchasing. (Note: Your lender will require an appraisal of the property)
- Negotiate on your behalf with the seller’s agent to ensure your interests are protected. This not only includes financial information, but also addendums such as home inspection issues.
- Attend all inspections on your behalf (you can also attend). Work with you to resolve any inspection issues.
- Continually liaison with your lender and closing partners to ensure everything is going smoothly and no surprises arise.
- Be responsive and keep your informed throughout the process above.
600 Lynnhaven Pkwy #206 Virginia Beach, VA, 23452 USA
[email protected] • 757-343-4949