“When getting help with money,whether it’s insurance, real estate or investments, you should always look for someone with the heart of a teacher, not the heart of a salesman.” Dave Ramsey, Financial Guru.
My duties to you:
- High level buyer and seller services. Not affiliated with any builders/developers which ensures you are represented fully.
- Honesty, full disclosure, and transparency with your real estate transaction. If I know about, you will also.
- Extensive knowledge in local areas, including schools.
- No high pressure sales approach – search at your leisure and ask for informed opinion if desired. Need information? I will get it.
- All listings are represented – not just personal listings.
- Market value analysis. Know a good price to offer.
- Short Sales – why they may be the best option
- Attorney on call to answer/resolve any contract questions.
It is a privilege to serve your real estate needs – contact me to use my services.
AFFILIATIONS / DESIGNATIONS /
- Masters in Education (Special Education) Old Dominion University
- Bachelor Degree in Workforce Education – Southern Ill. University
- Accredited Home Staging Course
- Broker in Training
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Virginia Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association
- Staff Writer, Veterans Today
- Relocation Specialist
- National Soccer Coaches Association of America (Advanced National Diploma)
- Retired Naval Officer (Limited Duty Officer) – 24 years of service
As a longtime resident of Virginia Beach I know you will enjoy this City or Hampton Roads. It is a great place to raise a family.
Dennis Blackmore – REALTOR®/Agent Owner